Improvement of Grades
Overall performance of the candidate is based on the achievements in both Scholastic as well as Co-Scholastic subjects as follows:
Grades under Scholastic areas can be improved in one or two subjects as per the total Grade Points scored under Co-Scholastic areas and activities in the following manner:
- If a student has scored between 65 and 100 (assuming the total maximum marks in C0-Scholastic are 100) Grades in the subjects under Scholastic (academic) are to be improved in the summative test.
- If a student has scored between 33 and 64, Grade in one subjects under scholastic (academic) is to be improved.
- If a student has scored less than 33 than no improvement of Grade in subjects under Scholastic is possible.
- No Grade in the subjects of Scholastic academic can improved twice.
- The improved Grade has to be shown with an asterisk. The asterisk should below by Stating “Grade improved because of Co – Scholastic performance”. Improvement of grades is to be done in each Semester. All assessment has to be school – based.