Safeguarding Child Policy Statement
We value and encourage the participation of children in any activity that enhances their spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual and social development. We are committed to safeguarding the dignity and rights of all children. We do all in our power to create a safe environment for children. We cooperate fully with the National Board for Safeguarding children:
- Foster best practice.
- Ensure accountability through establishing effective structures.
- Support personnel in safeguarding children.
- Respond effectively to allegations and suspicions of abuse.
- Report allegations where there is reasonable cause for concern and cooperate with the civil authorities.
- Take just and appropriate action in relation to Presentation personnel who have abused.
Take effective measures against future risk of abuse.